Monday, February 21, 2011

where the heart is.

I havent been able to blog for over a week now and here is the reason why.
Sam and i finally got the keys for our house and below are some photos for you to have a look at what Ive been doing for the last 4 days.

It has taken us 4 days to get almost everything moved in, while we dont have a great deal of furniture after moving back form the gold coast and throwing most of our stuff away, I have been slowly collecting some beautiful vintage furntiure while op shopping and sam and I are having daily debates about interior but I think I know whos winning :)

After moving in on thursday and having 2 nights setting up our lovely friends came and visited on Saturday night and we had a little house warming party, I was very surprised when my friend told me it was 2 am and after that I was ready to crash.


These are just a few things I had to put around to make it feel more like a home.
My favourite chair you may have seen in previous posts but the floral chair i LOVE!

Getting back to work isnt going to be an easy task but i already have some new stock which will be in store within a fortnight. As for now I have a sale going which starts tonight, denim shorts are starting at $15.00 and there are lots of other bargins starting at just $11.00.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute i love it. I want to come visit you soon.