Tuesday, March 8, 2011

faux fur & floral

I finally got around to photographing new stock and blogging!
All these items plus much more vintage is on its way in store hopefully by the end of this week.
Ebay has been haunting me and is the most dreaded part of my job, the tedious uploading and template making-oh the joys!
I keep reminding myself of my motto which is 'how bad do you want it'.
If you have any equires and would like to purchase any items before they go onto ebay your welcome to contact my via email - clairelouisevintage@yahoo.com

Id like to say hello to my blog views for all over this world, it blows me away to see viewers from america, russia, and japan just to name a few. Feel free to say hello and leave a link to your blog i love following new people :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely items!
can't wait to see the whole collection!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com