Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Missing Summer




This cold snap today has made me want to re-live the summer that has past. It is almost a year since i started Claire Louise Vintage so it was my first summer, a very memorable one.
I just collected some beautiful knits, cardi's, maxi skirts and high waisted pants. All that will be available on eBay very soon, I just have a few loose ends I need to tie to make the relaunch perfect.
Finding the time between working at the vintage shop , planning my wedding and looking at furthering my development on eBay is proving to be a very hard juggle, a juggle I plan to master over the next few months...

2 comments:

Ms.Fashionista said...

These pics are so gorg! I love the last pic!

www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

xo

Cindy S. - FashionsBeauty said...

OMG, the location is devine! The last dress is cute xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com