Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wisteria






When we first moving into our house I thought what ugly dead vines lay entangled around a flimsy wire fence in our front yard only until a few days ago, these wisteria vines revealed their beauty.
I thought what a perfect place to sit in front of for some well overdue blog pics, and so did my dog coop!

Just many of the super sweet flowers that have sprung out of no where since the beginning of spring. Sometimes i find myself concentrating on the flowers other then driving...

I'm wearing a vintage dress from my store a casper and pearl headband also available in store and some killer(literally) fuschia heels.

If you wish to win a $100 giftvoucher to my store in huskisson or for online shopping follow this link to LIKE my facebook page and share it with all your vintage loving friends.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Lovely post. Adore your dress, shoes and headband :)
xxx