Wednesday, January 11, 2012

FIRST DANCE


Our first dance song was Samson by Regina Spektor





Looking at these picture in my quite time alone I definatly realised more then ever that Sam is always been the playful and outgoing one in our relationship. He without a doubt makes me smile and laugh every day.
From first impressions of me i seem to strangers as off standish and unhappy but really deep down I'm the total opposite. There are so many more pictures i could upload but i feel as though overkilling it.
So in saying that i will finish off my wedding post with the most memorable and canvas worthy pictures tomorrow night.
I hope you have enjoyed looking into my world on one of the most special days of my life.

1 comment:

KERRY said...

Lovely LUCKY girl!
Lovely LUCKY man!
Lovely LUCKY life ahead XXXXXXX