Thursday, March 21, 2013

Only 17








I started Tafe about 5 weeks ago studying Fashion Design and Technology and I'm really enjoying it so far. The first little shorts i made are from a small square embroidered tablecloth. I had a small amount of info from my Tafe teacher (who seemed as excited as i did) as how to tackle making them and i never thought they would come out as good as they did. Needless to say I'm proud of myself and you can expect to see more similar clothing in the future.

 Im thinking of using one of my favourite photos in the world as my inspiration. Its a picture of my mum when she was 17, shes all shy and smiling with her eyes closed looking so innocent and shes wearing a really beautiful embroidered top.


Who knows i might make one as beautiful as that, one day.


No comments: