Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

A huge change is happening, starting with my idea of what is a good new years eve. I have to say having a quiet relaxing night on Sam's dads boat was the perfect way to ring in the new year. No crowds, no noise just peace and serenity with the one you love most. Triple j playing in the back ground, casting out a line and sipping a cold drink while the sun slowly sets. Perfection.



It was also the perfect opportunity to take a few last snaps of a Claire Louise vintage dress and some stunning floral wedges for 2010. I hope you like :)





I cant tell you how happy i am to know that we are now 2 days into the best year of my life to come.

1.Sam and i get to live together for the first time in 6 and a half years in a house we just bought... so many ideas of what to do with the place.
2.Recon trip to Byron Bay to see possible wedding venues and reception.
3.Turning 24 (not sure if I'm very happy about this one!!)
4.My sister having her first baby and the first grandchild in our family.
5.Working my absolute but off to get my business running at the best of my ability.
6.The most exciting and best day of my life will be getting married to the love of my life and my best friend Sammy <3

I'm hoping you all have great plans for this year in your life where ever you may be in the world.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

Congratulations to you and to your sister as well!

Btw, I am loving those floral wedges! x

http://moulinfrock.blogspot.com/