Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday

Last thursday i had a trip to Sydney to purchase some imported vintage from europe and japan. I was excited but nervous to see what was in those big boxes and came out with 40 stunning one offs that i know i'd never be able to get my hands on in Australia. An added plus is that there in no hemming or sewing involved. The only downside is that i want to keep every single piece.
They are on eBay right now and 20 special pieces i thought i'd put up as but it now prices as i've had a few request to B.I.N over the past few weeks. So this is my first attempt so wish me luck.I like the thought ive finding something and falling in love with and being able to purchase it right there and then without running the risk of being out bid at the very last minute.


Ive started my own Chictopia blog you can view it here. Here are some new photos ive just uploaded and im already getting some lovely feedback and friend requests :)







This STUNNING euro vintage dress is available for purchase and you can find it in my ebay store by following this direct link. Happy browsing.

No comments: